To help us raise the important funds for this year’s Lantern Parade, we’ve teamed up with businesses in the heart of Bedminster to bring you a raffle with some fantastic prizes to be won!
Thanks to the generosity of Bedminster traders, we have a host of fabulous prizes, and the list is is growing daily!
- NEW! The lovely folk at Heart FM are giving a goodie bag, stuffed with pens, mugs, gifts, badges and other cracking swag.
- NEW! A selection of baseball caps and beanies from SouthBristol.do
- A combi voucher of 2 theatre tickets and food, from the lovely guys and gals at The Tobacco Factory
- 2 hours of handyman work (excluding materials) in the BS3 area, care of Handyman South West
- £33.00 Large Family Provider fruit and veg box plus a selection of jams and chutney from The Community Farm
- £30 voucher from Thali Café, Southville
- £30 voucher from Zazu’s Kitchen
- Dinner for two and a drink from The Spotted Cow
- £40 voucher for a dog groom from The Grooming Emporium
- £20 art voucher from Upfest
- £30 bar tab from The Hare
- Tool Bag from Motoring Direct
- Eyelash tint treatment from The Beauty Room
- Voucher from LK Beauty
- Bottle of Prosecco from Corks of North Street
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
The price of a ticket is £1.00 and all proceeds will go to the Bedminster Winter Lantern Parade, and there are four easy ways to get your hands on the tickets:
1) We will be selling tickets at the Lark in the Park in South Street Park on 9th August, as well as at other events in Bedminster over the next couple of months, so come and say hello!
2) Talk to a member of the Lantern team – they’ll have tickets available.
3) Send a cheque, made out to Bedminster Winter Lanterns, along with your name, address and contact number, to 15 Churchlands Road, Bristol BS3 3PW, and we will post you your tickets. If you want to get your tickets this way, make sure you do so before Saturday 13th September.
The draw will take place on Sunday 28th September at a celebratory event at Mezzaluna on West Street – details tbc, but put the date in the diary and join the fun!